This post is also available in: Finnish
MA BAKER’S kennel’s breeding females have passed the health examinations recomended to be done for breeding dogs by Finnish Boxer Club’s breeding committee.
- spondylosis (official grading at the age of 24 mths)
- knees examined (medical or X-ray) – not mandatory by FBC
- elbows examined – not mandatory by FBC
- shoulders examined – not mandatory by FBC
- heart examined (if murmur discovered in auscultation then more deep examination done by Doppler or Ultrasound)
Target is to have as well a test to measure the character.
Each and every litter has been planned in such a way that I could leave a puppy at home. That is not always possible and due to that I give this female under breeding conditions. llen sijoitan ko. nartun.
If you are interested in a female under breeding conditions, please contact early enough.